Friday, October 28, 2011

Frederic Renosi - New Poster Design


This is the poster for my new film, "Glo," which I am trying to raise funds for. It was done by Frederic Renosi, a designer across the seas in France. People might say, why use him? It's so far!! Well, because Frederic is very, very, talented and I have followed his designing since the days of Myspace where I met him. He is flawlessly hard-working, respectful and profoundly innovative.

And our working relationship never has a stressful moment, as he is careful to listen and craft along the lines of what I seek to express, while bringing his own sensibilities to the affair. He is also quick. The minute I comment, he is on it. Extraordinary integrity with a lack of ego and highly unique work? I study people who are this talented without the fanfare.

I find it really rare. But it gives space to the work.

His previous work for me:


Tanyeno Wotorson
Director - Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment